Access the Web of Science
IP connection at Isara and Isema premises
Click on “French universities and Grandes Ecoles” and use your Isara/Isema login
Discover the Web of Science
What is the Web of Science?
The WoS is an international and multidisciplinary database of bibliographic references of scientific articles, conference proceedings and books, proposed by Clarivate Analytics.
A link to the full text is available for open access resources.
How does the Web of Science work ?
You can also access the database off-campus (outside the school) via the link at the top of this page, allowing authentication in your browser with your usual Isara or Isema access codes.
- To do this, search for “French universities and Grandes Ecoles” in the “Institutional Sign In” field, then click “Go”. Type or choose Isara from the drop-down list.
- Enter your usual Isara or Isema credentials (the same as for Isar@net) on the “ISARA Authentication Service” page that opens.
- If the authentication does not work for you, contact The Source team.
Finally, you can create a free individual account on the Web of Science to access the contents remotely, as indicated in the procedure at the bottom of this page.
Search with the Web of Science (in French)
Read an article with the Web of Science (in French)
Services offered by the Web of Science (in French)
Do you want to know if a journal is indexed in the Web of Science and its profile? Use the Master Journal List.
Finally, additional tools (EndNote Click/Kopernio) as well as a more complete documentation in English are available on the Clarivates Analytics website.
How to create a Web of Science account for remote access?
To benefit from remote access to the Web of Science and advanced features, you can create a free individual account using your Isara or Isema email address. Follow these steps:
- Go to the Web of Science from a computer connected to the Isara/Isema network (IP recognition). The creation cannot be done from outside the premises.
- In the top right menu, click on “Sign in” and then choose “Register” in the drop-down menu.
- Enter your institutional email address twice in the fields of the pop-up that appears and click on “Continue”.
- A verification code will be sent to you in an email from @clarivate.com or @webofknowledge.com or @webofscience.com. (Check your spam folder). You have to fill in the pop-up to access the identification form and finalize the creation of your account.
- Once this creation is done, you can use your account to access WoS remotely. To do so, simply log in from the “Sign In” menu.
- If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact us.